- Hydrogen Storage Equipment
- Hydrogen tubes
- Vehicle & Fueling Systems
- Gaseous Hydrogen Delivery Vehicle
1. Increase physical protection, shielding, and securing of transported hydrogen tube valves, piping, and fittings from multi-directional forces that are likely to occur during accidents, including rollovers. Reference: 49 Code of Federal Regulations [CFR] 173.301.
2. Provide training to emergency responders on the unique chemical and flammability properties of hydrogen, including its nearly invisible flame during daylight hours and its tendency to rise quickly since it is 14 times lighter than air.