An Introduction to The Center For Hydrogen Safety
Learn all about the Center for Hydrogen Safety and how we can help you stay safe on your hydrogen journey.
Promoting hydrogen safety and best practices worldwide during the energy transition.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the U.S. Hydrogen Safety Panel for reviews and support
- Education (CEUs), training, and outreach materials
- Participation in setting the direction and priorities for the CHS (Executive Board membership)
- Conferences and networking opportunities
Why Join CHS?
- Messaging: Membership in CHS can demonstrate your organization's commitment to safety (organization logos can be added to the CHS website and members can use the CHS member logo)
- Participate in a global community addressing safety issues and barriers
- National Laboratory
- Large Industry