- United Technologies (1970 - 2006) Involved in the design and development of fuel cell stacks, fuel processors for the conversion of hydrocarbon fuels to hydrogen, and fuel cell power plants for both aerospace and commercial applications. During the 37 years of service, held various positions with increasing responsibility in engineering design and development and project/program management, rising to the position of Chief Engineer at UTC Power.
- GWS Solutions of Tolland LLC (2007 – present) Served as a DOE consultant since retiring from United Technologies. Primary emphasis is the development of codes and standards for fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) as well as general hydrogen safety.
CODES AND STANDARDS INVOLVEMENT:
- ISO TC197 for Hydrogen Technologies – Chairman, USTAG
- ISO TC22/SC21 for FCVs – Chairman, USTAG
- SAE Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs) - Chairman of the Safety Task Force and Vice Chairman of the FCV Committee
- Member of the DOE Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Past member of the Hydrogen Industry Panel on Codes (HIPOC)
- Received DOE Hydrogen R&D Award in 2010
- 20 Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Generating Patents
- Senior Fellow at UTC Fuel Cells
- 1982 UTC Power Sector Award for Distinguished Service to a Valued Customer
- BS Aerospace Engineering, Penn State, 1970 • MS Mechanical Engineering, University of Connecticut, 1973
GWS Solutions of Tolland